JMI Type Diaphragm Coupling(JB/T9147-1999)
JM Series Diaphragm Coupling of flexible metal flexible coupling, which relies on the metal diaphragm to transmit torque from the main connection, motivation, has the advantages of elastic damping and no lubrication, no noise, is an ideal product for replacing the gear coupling and coupling current. It can compensate for the axial, radial, and angular deviation caused by the manufacturing error, installation error, bearing deformation, and the change in temperature rise.
The main characteristics of JM Series Diaphragm Coupling:
1. Compensation two-axis misalignment of the ability, and tooth type coupling can be much more than a double angle displacement, radial displacement of the small, flexible, allowing a certain axial, radial, and angular displacement.
2. Obvious damping effect, no noise, no wear, and tear.
3. High transmission efficiency, up to 99.86%. Especially suitable for medium and high-speed high-power transmission.
4. Adapt to high temperature (-80+300) and harsh environments, and can be in shock, vibration, safety, and dynamic conditions.
5. Simple structure, lightweight, small size, convenient assembly, and disassembly. Without moving the machine can be disassembled (with intermediate type), with no need for lubrication.
6. Accurately convey the rotational speed, the operation has not turned bad, can be used for the transmission of precision machinery.
JM series diaphragm flexible coupling is widely used in the machinery and equipment industry, metallurgy, mines, petroleum, chemical, electric power, shipbuilding, lifting transport, textile, light industry, agricultural machinery, printing machinery, and water pump, fan, etc. in the transmission of power machine.
♦Basic Parameter and Main Dimension
♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling||LM|
HangZhou CZPT Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a technology-based company specializing in the design and manufacture of basic transmission parts and various auxiliary non-standard equipment accessories. The products are mainly used in metallurgy, electric power, mining, chemical industry, petroleum, papermaking, shipbuilding, heavy industry, etc.
In many industries, it has provided strong technical and equipment support for many companies around the world. At present, the products are also exported to Russia, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Ukraine, Turkey, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and other countries and regions.
Welcome to customize products from our factory and please provide your design drawings or contact us if you need other requirements.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in Cardan shafts relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly → Packing→ Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various series of couplings.
Q 2: Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks in PDF or AI format.
Q 3: How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1 pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A: 100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What's your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
What are the key features to look for when purchasing a flexible coupling?
When purchasing a flexible coupling, several key features should be considered to ensure it meets the specific requirements of the application and provides reliable performance. The following are the key features to look for:
- 1. Type of Coupling: There are different types of flexible couplings available, such as jaw couplings, beam couplings, bellows couplings, disc couplings, and more. Each type has its advantages and limitations, so choosing the right type depends on factors like misalignment compensation needed, torque capacity, and application requirements.
- 2. Material: The material of the coupling is crucial for its durability and performance. Common materials include stainless steel, aluminum, steel, and various elastomers. Select a material that can withstand the environmental conditions, loads, and temperature ranges of the application.
- 3. Size and Dimensions: Ensure that the coupling's size and dimensions match the shaft sizes and available space in the system. Oversized or undersized couplings may lead to inefficiencies, misalignment, and reduced performance.
- 4. Torque Rating: Consider the maximum torque the coupling can handle to ensure it can transmit the required power without failure or damage.
- 5. Speed Rating: Check the coupling's maximum rotational speed capability to ensure it can handle the desired operating speed without issues.
- 6. Misalignment Compensation: Different couplings offer varying degrees of misalignment compensation, such as angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Choose a coupling that can accommodate the expected misalignments in the system.
- 7. Backlash: For precision applications, consider couplings with minimal or zero-backlash to prevent motion inaccuracies and ensure precise positioning.
- 8. Operating Environment: Assess the environmental conditions, including temperature, humidity, dust, and chemical exposure, and select a coupling with suitable resistance to these factors.
- 9. Maintenance: Decide whether maintenance-free couplings or those requiring periodic lubrication align better with the application's requirements and maintenance schedule.
- 10. Electrical Isolation: If required, choose couplings with electrical isolation features to prevent current flow between connected shafts.
- 11. Dynamic Behavior: Evaluate the coupling's dynamic performance, including resonance and damping characteristics, to ensure smooth operation under various loads and speeds.
- 12. Application Compatibility: Verify that the selected coupling is suitable for the specific application, such as pumps, compressors, robotics, automation, or other industrial processes.
Summary: When purchasing a flexible coupling, consider factors such as the type of coupling, material, size, torque rating, speed rating, misalignment compensation, backlash, operating environment, maintenance, electrical isolation, dynamic behavior, and application compatibility. Careful consideration of these features will ensure that the coupling meets the demands of the application, provides reliable performance, and contributes to the overall efficiency of the mechanical system.
Can flexible couplings accommodate both radial and axial loads simultaneously?
Yes, flexible couplings are designed to accommodate both radial and axial loads simultaneously, making them versatile for various mechanical systems. The ability to handle these loads is one of the key advantages of using flexible couplings in power transmission applications. Here's how they manage both types of loads:
- Radial Loads: Radial loads act perpendicular to the shaft's axis and can arise from forces that are not in line with the shaft, such as belt tension or bearing loads. Flexible couplings can handle radial loads due to their flexibility and ability to bend or deform slightly, redistributing the radial forces and minimizing the impact on the connected equipment.
- Axial Loads: Axial loads act along the shaft's axis and are common in applications with thrust forces or axial movements. Flexible couplings can accommodate axial loads through their axial flexibility, allowing slight axial displacement without transmitting excessive forces to the connected components.
- Angular Misalignment: Besides radial and axial loads, flexible couplings can also handle angular misalignment between the shafts. Angular misalignment occurs when the shafts are not perfectly aligned, and flexible couplings can compensate for this misalignment, reducing wear and stress on the connected machinery.
By accommodating both radial and axial loads, flexible couplings help prevent premature wear, reduce the risk of equipment damage, and contribute to smoother and more efficient power transmission. When selecting a flexible coupling for an application, it is essential to consider the expected radial and axial loads, as well as the required level of misalignment compensation to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the coupling and the connected equipment.
What is a flexible coupling and how does it work?
A flexible coupling is a mechanical device used to connect two shafts while allowing for relative movement between them. It is designed to transmit torque from one shaft to another while compensating for misalignment, vibration, and shock. Flexible couplings are essential components in various rotating machinery and systems, as they help protect the connected equipment and enhance overall performance.
Types of Flexible Couplings:
There are several types of flexible couplings, each with its unique design and characteristics. Some common types include:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings feature elastomer spiders that fit between two hubs. They can accommodate angular and parallel misalignment while dampening vibrations.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use thin metallic discs to connect the shafts. They are highly flexible and provide excellent misalignment compensation.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings use gear teeth to transmit torque. They offer high torque capacity and can handle moderate misalignment.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use a single piece of flexible material, such as a metal beam, to transmit torque while compensating for misalignment.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings use a bellows-like structure to allow for axial, angular, and parallel misalignment compensation.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use three discs, with the middle one having a perpendicular slot to allow for misalignment compensation.
How a Flexible Coupling Works:
The operation of a flexible coupling depends on its specific design, but the general principles are similar. Let's take the example of a jaw coupling to explain how a flexible coupling works:
- Two shafts are connected to the coupling hubs on either side, with an elastomer spider placed between them.
- When torque is applied to one shaft, it causes the spider to compress and deform slightly, transmitting the torque to the other shaft.
- In case of misalignment between the shafts, the elastomer spider flexes and compensates for the misalignment, ensuring smooth torque transmission without imposing excessive loads on the shafts or connected equipment.
- The elastomer spider also acts as a damping element, absorbing vibrations and shocks during operation, which reduces wear on the equipment and enhances system stability.
Overall, the flexibility and ability to compensate for misalignment are the key features that allow a flexible coupling to function effectively. The choice of a specific flexible coupling type depends on the application's requirements, such as torque capacity, misalignment compensation, and environmental conditions.
editor by CX 2023-08-14