body: ductile iron
gland: ductile iron
bolting: carbon steel grade 8.8/stainless steel
coating: epoxy ral5017
bolts cap: NBR
universal coupling for ductlle iron pipe, cast iron pipe, steel pipe, asbestos cement pipe, upvc pipe.
DN 50 DN65 DN80 DN100 DN125 DN150 DN200 DN250 DN300 DN350 DN400 DN450 DN500 DN600...
|Working pressure||PN10 / PN16|
|Body||Ductile iron / Steel|
|Gasket||EPDM / SBR|
|Coating||Fusion bonded epoxy coating|
|Application||Water Pipe Quick Connection|
Suntex Metals Co., Ltd. Is the production section of SITG group company, which is specialized in pipe line
products and metallic decorative products, we are a trading and manufacturer combination, has 2 separate work shops, more than 70 workers (include office staff).We have our own R&D team, and very familiar with EN,ASTM,BS,K9&K12 standards.
Our company was established in 2008 and passed the WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) certification in 2013, and then in 2015 we passed ISO9001-2008 international quality management system certification. All of those certifications could prove our products quality level and ensure the interests of customers also Avoid losses.
What's more? Our design department do very good job, nice design makes your product looks beautiful and lower your use cost. CHINAMFG makes your products impress.
Q: ARE YOU TRADING COMPANY OR MANUFACTURER ?
A: We are factory.
Q: HOW LONG IS YOUR DELIVERY TIME?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR TERMS OF PAYMENT ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us.
What are the temperature and environmental limitations of flexible couplings?
Flexible couplings are designed to operate within certain temperature and environmental limitations to ensure optimal performance and longevity. The specific limitations may vary depending on the type and material of the coupling. Here are the general considerations:
- Temperature Range: The temperature range in which a flexible coupling can operate is crucial. High temperatures can affect the material properties, leading to reduced flexibility and potential failure. Low temperatures can cause the material to become brittle and lose its ability to accommodate misalignment. It's essential to choose a coupling suitable for the intended temperature range of the application.
- Corrosive Environments: In environments with corrosive substances, such as acids, chemicals, or saltwater, it is essential to select a flexible coupling made of materials that are resistant to corrosion. Stainless steel and certain polymers are commonly used in such environments to prevent degradation and maintain the coupling's integrity.
- Hygienic Environments: For applications in food processing, pharmaceuticals, or cleanrooms, hygienic design is critical. Flexible couplings used in these environments should be easy to clean, made of materials that are non-toxic and resistant to contamination, and free from crevices or pockets where debris can accumulate.
- Explosive or Hazardous Atmospheres: In environments where explosive or hazardous gases, vapors, or dust are present, flexible couplings with anti-static properties or explosion-proof certifications may be necessary to prevent the risk of ignition and ensure safety.
- Outdoor Applications: For outdoor installations, flexible couplings should be able to withstand exposure to weather conditions, UV radiation, and temperature fluctuations. Couplings with weather-resistant properties are suitable for such applications.
- High-Speed Applications: In high-speed applications, the centrifugal forces on the flexible coupling increase with rotational speed. Couplings designed for high-speed applications should be balanced to minimize vibrations and ensure smooth operation.
- Shock and Impact Loads: Flexible couplings used in applications with significant shock or impact loads should have the ability to dampen and absorb these forces to protect connected equipment from damage.
- Continuous vs. Intermittent Duty: Some flexible couplings are designed for continuous-duty applications, while others are suitable for intermittent duty or start-stop operations. The coupling's design and material should match the specific duty cycle requirements.
It is essential to consult with the coupling manufacturer or supplier to understand the temperature and environmental limitations of a specific coupling model. Proper selection and application of flexible couplings within their defined limitations contribute to reliable and efficient performance in various industrial and mechanical systems.
Can flexible couplings accommodate both radial and axial loads simultaneously?
Yes, flexible couplings are designed to accommodate both radial and axial loads simultaneously, making them versatile for various mechanical systems. The ability to handle these loads is one of the key advantages of using flexible couplings in power transmission applications. Here's how they manage both types of loads:
- Radial Loads: Radial loads act perpendicular to the shaft's axis and can arise from forces that are not in line with the shaft, such as belt tension or bearing loads. Flexible couplings can handle radial loads due to their flexibility and ability to bend or deform slightly, redistributing the radial forces and minimizing the impact on the connected equipment.
- Axial Loads: Axial loads act along the shaft's axis and are common in applications with thrust forces or axial movements. Flexible couplings can accommodate axial loads through their axial flexibility, allowing slight axial displacement without transmitting excessive forces to the connected components.
- Angular Misalignment: Besides radial and axial loads, flexible couplings can also handle angular misalignment between the shafts. Angular misalignment occurs when the shafts are not perfectly aligned, and flexible couplings can compensate for this misalignment, reducing wear and stress on the connected machinery.
By accommodating both radial and axial loads, flexible couplings help prevent premature wear, reduce the risk of equipment damage, and contribute to smoother and more efficient power transmission. When selecting a flexible coupling for an application, it is essential to consider the expected radial and axial loads, as well as the required level of misalignment compensation to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the coupling and the connected equipment.
How does a flexible coupling impact the overall reliability of connected equipment?
A flexible coupling significantly impacts the overall reliability of connected equipment in several ways:
- Misalignment Compensation: Flexible couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignment between connected shafts. By allowing for misalignment, the coupling reduces the stress and wear on bearings, seals, and other rotating components. This feature prevents premature failure of these components, contributing to improved reliability and extended equipment lifespan.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings possess inherent damping properties due to their elastomeric or flexible elements. These elements absorb and dissipate vibrations generated during the operation of machinery. By dampening vibrations, the coupling protects the connected equipment from excessive oscillations, reducing fatigue and preventing mechanical failures. This enhanced vibration control increases the reliability of the system.
- Shock Load Absorption: In applications with sudden load variations or shock loads, such as in heavy machinery or high-speed equipment, a flexible coupling acts as a shock absorber. It can absorb and dissipate the impact energy, protecting the machinery from damage caused by sudden loads. The ability to absorb shock loads contributes to the overall reliability of the connected equipment.
- Reduced Wear and Tear: The flexibility of the coupling minimizes stress and wear on rotating equipment. It allows for slight movements and misalignments, reducing friction and stress on bearings and other critical components. This reduction in wear and tear lowers the frequency of maintenance and replacement, increasing the overall reliability of the equipment.
- Compensation for Thermal Expansion: Temperature changes in machinery can lead to thermal expansion or contraction of shafts. A flexible coupling can compensate for these thermal effects, ensuring that the machinery remains properly aligned even as temperature conditions fluctuate. This compensation prevents binding and misalignment, promoting reliable performance.
- Protection Against Overloads: Flexible couplings help protect connected equipment from overloads and torsional vibrations. They act as a mechanical fuse, disconnecting the driveline when an overload occurs, thus preventing damage to expensive machinery. This safety feature enhances the overall reliability and reduces the risk of catastrophic failures.
- Easy Maintenance and Alignment: Flexible couplings are designed for easy installation and alignment. This feature simplifies maintenance procedures, making it easier to inspect and replace couplings when necessary. Properly aligned couplings lead to improved equipment performance and longevity, enhancing overall reliability.
By compensating for misalignment, damping vibrations, absorbing shock loads, reducing wear and tear, and providing other protective features, a flexible coupling significantly improves the reliability of connected equipment. It extends the lifespan of critical components, minimizes downtime, and ensures smooth and efficient operation, making it a valuable component in various industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-05