Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer's requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don't even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Can flexible couplings be used in precision motion control systems?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in precision motion control systems, but careful consideration must be given to their selection and application. Precision motion control systems require high accuracy, repeatability, and minimal backlash. Flexible couplings can play a crucial role in such systems when chosen appropriately and used in the right conditions.
Selection Criteria: When selecting a flexible coupling for a precision motion control system, several key factors should be considered:
- Backlash: Look for couplings with minimal or no backlash to ensure accurate motion transmission and precise positioning.
- Torsional Stiffness: Choose a coupling with sufficient torsional stiffness to minimize torsional deflection and maintain accurate motion control.
- Misalignment Compensation: Ensure the coupling can accommodate the required misalignment without introducing significant variations in motion accuracy.
- Dynamic Performance: Evaluate the coupling's dynamic behavior under varying speeds and loads to ensure smooth and precise motion control during operation.
- Material and Construction: Consider the material and construction of the coupling to ensure it can withstand the specific environmental conditions and loads of the motion control system.
- Size and Space Constraints: Choose a compact and lightweight coupling that fits within the available space and does not add excessive inertia to the system.
Applications: Flexible couplings are commonly used in precision motion control systems, such as robotics, CNC machines, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, optical systems, and high-precision measurement instruments. They help transmit motion from motors to various components, such as lead screws, spindles, or precision gears, while compensating for misalignments and providing shock and vibration absorption.
Specialized Couplings: For ultra-high precision applications, specialized couplings, such as zero-backlash or torsionally rigid couplings, may be preferred. These couplings are designed to provide precise motion transmission without any play or torsional deflection, making them suitable for demanding motion control tasks.
Installation and Alignment: Proper installation and alignment are critical to achieving optimal performance in precision motion control systems. Precise alignment of the coupling and connected components helps maintain accurate motion transmission and minimizes eccentricities that could impact the system's precision.
Summary: Flexible couplings can indeed be used in precision motion control systems when chosen and applied correctly. By considering factors like backlash, torsional stiffness, misalignment compensation, and dynamic performance, users can select the right coupling to ensure high accuracy, repeatability, and reliable motion control in their specific application.
What are the differences between single and double flexible coupling designs?
Single and double flexible couplings are two common designs used for power transmission in various mechanical systems. Here are the main differences between the two:
- Design: The primary difference lies in their configuration. A single flexible coupling consists of one flexible element connecting two shafts, while a double flexible coupling, also known as a two-piece flexible coupling, uses two flexible elements with an intermediate shaft in between. The double flexible coupling resembles two single couplings connected in series.
- Torsional Flexibility: Single flexible couplings typically provide greater torsional flexibility than double flexible couplings. The presence of an intermediate shaft in the double coupling design adds some rigidity and reduces the overall torsional flexibility of the system.
- Compensation of Misalignment: Both single and double flexible couplings can compensate for angular and parallel misalignment between shafts. However, due to its additional flexible element, the double flexible coupling may have slightly better misalignment compensation capabilities.
- Length and Space: Single flexible couplings are generally shorter in length compared to double flexible couplings. The double flexible coupling's design requires additional space to accommodate the intermediate shaft, making it longer than the single coupling.
- Shaft Separation: Single flexible couplings connect the two shafts directly without any intermediate components, while the double flexible coupling separates the shafts using an intermediate shaft. This shaft separation in the double design can be advantageous in certain applications.
- Stiffness: The double flexible coupling tends to be slightly stiffer than the single flexible coupling due to the presence of the intermediate shaft, which may affect its ability to absorb vibrations and shock loads.
- Application: Single flexible couplings are commonly used in various applications, including pumps, compressors, fans, and general power transmission systems. Double flexible couplings are often preferred in applications where a higher level of torsional stiffness is required, such as certain industrial machinery.
Both single and double flexible coupling designs have their advantages and are suitable for different types of machinery and power transmission requirements. The choice between the two depends on factors such as the specific application, the level of misalignment compensation needed, the available space, and the desired torsional flexibility for the system.
What materials are commonly used in manufacturing flexible couplings?
Flexible couplings are manufactured using a variety of materials, each offering different properties and characteristics suited for specific applications. The choice of material depends on factors such as the application's requirements, environmental conditions, torque capacity, and desired flexibility. Here are some of the commonly used materials in manufacturing flexible couplings:
- Steel: Steel is a widely used material in flexible couplings due to its strength, durability, and excellent torque transmission capabilities. Steel couplings are suitable for heavy-duty industrial applications with high torque requirements and harsh operating conditions.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is often used to manufacture flexible couplings in environments with high corrosion potential. Stainless steel couplings offer excellent resistance to rust and other corrosive elements, making them ideal for marine, food processing, and chemical industry applications.
- Aluminum: Aluminum couplings are lightweight, have low inertia, and provide excellent balance. They are commonly used in applications where reducing weight is critical, such as aerospace and robotics.
- Brass: Brass couplings are known for their electrical conductivity and are used in applications where electrical grounding or electrical isolation is required, such as in certain industrial machinery or electronics equipment.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron couplings offer good strength and durability and are often used in industrial applications where resistance to shock loads and vibrations is necessary.
- Plastic/Polymer: Some flexible couplings use high-performance polymers or plastics, such as polyurethane or nylon. These materials provide good flexibility, low friction, and resistance to chemicals. Plastic couplings are suitable for applications where corrosion resistance and lightweight are essential.
- Elastomers: Elastomers are used as the flexible elements in many flexible couplings. Materials like natural rubber, neoprene, or urethane are commonly used as elastomer spider elements, providing flexibility and vibration damping properties.
The selection of the coupling material depends on the specific needs of the application. For instance, high-performance and heavy-duty applications may require steel or stainless steel couplings for their robustness, while applications where weight reduction is crucial may benefit from aluminum or polymer couplings. Additionally, the choice of material is influenced by factors such as temperature range, chemical exposure, and electrical requirements in the application's operating environment.
Manufacturers typically provide material specifications for their couplings, helping users make informed decisions based on the specific demands of their applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-09